Table of Contents:
Gekkobrain SSL Certificates
Setup STRUST for HTTPS communication (OPTIONAL)
If you want to use HTTPS communication for the Cloud transfer, you will need to setup STRUST for this connection in SAP. This is an optional step.
- Download and unzip the certificates - click here to download.
- In SAP go to Transaction STRUSTSSO2.
- In the menu Environment select SSL Client Identities.
- Go into edit mode and create a new identity.
- Save and return to STRUSTSSO2.
- Get into edit mode.
- Find your new identity in the
tree view (it will be a red cross), right click and select create.
- Double click on your new identity.
- For each of the .cer files first import file then assign to ssl client identity (use the buttons marked with red).